Barbecue grilled thick ribs glazed with a spicy glace is so good. It takes a little time and planning to cook, but the result is a taste experience.
1 kg thick ribs
2 liters of water
10 white peppercorns
3 bay leaves
1) Cook the ribs slowly for about 2 hours under the lid.
2) Cool down.
8 cl whiskey of your choice
1/2 dl classic olive oil
1/2 cup Japanese soy
1 krm liquid smoke aroma
2 teaspoons of oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
black pepper to taste
1) Mix the marinade.
2) Leave the cooked ribs in the marinade for about 30 minutes.
3) Grill for 1-2 minutes on a grill over the embers to get a grilling surface.
4) Then move the meat so it is on the grate but not directly over the glow bed.
5) Put the lid on the grill for about 10 minutes.
6) Remove the meat, let it cool a little before slicing it.
Serve with, for example, wedged potatoes, salad and barbecue sauce.