The best pork fillet I've eaten is this one with a marinade that gives both saltiness and sweetness as well as rich, juicy meat.
1 pork fillet
1 dl olive oil
4 tablespoons of Swedish honey
4 tablespoons of Japanese soy
3 cloves of garlic
3 tbsp beef stock
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Fresh thyme, about 1/4 from a pot
Coarsely ground black pepper
A little salt
1) Set the oven to 150 degrees.
2) Clean and cut away membranes around the pork tenderloin.
3) Mix the other ingredients for a marinade.
4) Turn the pork fillet around in the marinade so the whole is well covered.
5) Place in a baking dish and place in the oven.
6) Scoop the meat with marinade from the bottom of the pan every ten minutes.
7) Insert an oven thermometer into the meat after 20 minutes and remove when it reads 70 degrees.
8) Immediately cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and let the meat stand for 15-30 minutes.
9) Cut the meat into slices and use the marinade as a sauce.
Serve with potato gratin and your favorite vegetables.
Enjoy a good dinner!