Today I bake homemade Punsch Tops. I think these are much better with Carlshamns Flaggpunsch than punsch aroma.
100 grams of butter
4 dl oatmeal
3 tbsp Carlshamns Flag punsch 26% alcohol or punsch aroma
0.75 dl honey
1 tablespoon of cocoa
2 pinches of salt
150 grams dark 70% chocolate
25 grams of coconut flakes
1) beat butter, cocoa, salt and honey to a fluffy cream.
2) Add Flag Punch while whisking.
3) Melt 50 grams of chocolate in a water bath.
4) Add the melted chocolate while whisking.
5) Mix the oatmeal for a few seconds so that they become smaller crumbs.
6) Spray or click out the tops.
7) Freeze the tops for about 15 minutes.
8) Melt 100 grams of chocolate in a water bath. Pour it into a coffee cup.
9) Top one punch top at a time in the chocolate, sprinkle immediately with a little coconut.
10) Leave to harden in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
Store in the fridge or freezer if there are any left over.